ESTC – TOPICAL CLEANSE
Topical Cleanse is a proprietary blend of macro and micro nutrients, amino acids, enzymes, proteins, vitamins and naturally occurring beneficial microbes formulated to control a wide range of parasites and bacteria.
Topical Cleanse can be used on any topical outbreak of the skin that is caused by fungus & bacteria. It quickly calms and soothes the affected areas, suppresses harmful bacteria which may cause skin disease, promotes rapid recovery of damaged skin and protects the affected dermal region from outside bacteria.
Topical Cleanse is manufactured through a fermentation process using high quality food grade materials and extracts of organic origin. It does not contain harmful chemicals of any kind.
BENEFITS OF ESTC:
- Gentle, non-irritating
- Works quickly to calm and soothe the affected areas
- Suppresses harmful bacteria and parasites
- Promotes rapid recovery of damaged skin
- Protects the affected dermal region from outside bacteria
- Easy to apply
HOW TO USE – SPRITZ METHOD:
1. Mix 20mL (0.7oz) / 1 cup warm (not hot) water
2. Spritz (using a spray bottle) spray entire body or affected area as required
3. Air dry – Do not wipe off
HOW TO USE – SOAK METHOD:
1. Mix 30mL (1/8) cup / 4 to 5 inches of warm (not hot) bath water
2. Soak for 20 minute intervals as required
3. Air dry – Do not wipe off
4. Do Not – use peroxide and Topical Cleanse in the same bath water. Peroxide will kill “friendly” bacteria in Topical Cleanse.
Topical Cleanse can be used on cuts, bruises, lesions and burns to suppress bacteria and accelerate the healing process.
HOW TO USE – IN AND AROUND YOUR HOME:
- Mix ½ Cup of ESTC to 2 Gallons of Warm water. Pour into a spray bottle, (or a lawn and garden sprayer). Spray ENTIRE home (furniture, drapes, and carpets, inside cars, shoes, pet bedding, and bare floors). Once dry it will not leave any odors.(Do monthly)
- Spray ESTC on paper towel and wipe all appliances, tables, cabinets, ceiling fans ect.
- Obtain an inexpensive room humidifier, Fill it with water and add ½ cup of ESTC. This will mist ESTC into your air and help decontaminate your environment.
- Spray hair care items with ESTC after each use. Spray shoes with ESTC, weekly or more often.
- Fill washing machine with WARM water and stop machine. Add 1/8 cup of ESTC. Soak for 1-2 hrs. Drain, Add detergent. (Whites may discolor from ESTC) – use bleach after draining. Dry on HOT.
- Wash all clothes and bedding (pillows, blankets, comforters, stuffed animals). Wipe dirty laundry baskets with ESTC on paper towel.
** Always do a spot test with ESTC before applying product in and around your home.
*** NEVER use HOT water. Only warm or cool water.
ESTC is produced in accordance with NOSB (National Organic Standards Board) guidelines. The materials used in the production process are derived from naturally occurring and sustainable sources and are consistent with organic principals and the National List of Allowed Substances. ESTC does NOT contain synthetic chemicals, animal components, and animal by products, manure or manure by-products. ESTC is environmentally safe and is not harmful to animals, plants and humans.
Fully complies with EPA Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) and the rules, orders and regulations promulgated there under including:
a) Sections 4, 5, 6 & 7; Title 40 Chapter 1, 707.20 thru 707.75;
b) 40 CFR Sections 704.3. 710.2(e) and 720.3(c); and
c) Sections 5 and 13, reference 42FR64583
d) Does not contain marine pollutants as defined in 49 CFR 171.8.
STORAGE & HANDLING:
Store in a cool location away from direct sunlight - No special handling required
- 1 Litre Bottle