ESAA – ALGAE AWAY
ESAA ALGAE AWAY is an all purpose pond water and surface cleaner that will show immediate results allowing treated waters, uninterrupted use. Within seconds of water activation, damage to algae in normally hard to treat areas such as stream beds, rocks, waterfalls, and all locations around the pond will quickly become evident. ESAA works quickly and dissipates just as fast with no lasting chemical residue of any kind. Not only clearing your water, Algae Away will also help by adding oxygen to the water making a healthy environment for your fish and plants compared to other chemical algaecides.
ESAA is your personal water and surface cleaner saving you the usual time, money, mess, and effort required to catch your fish, drain the pond, wash and scrub the scum from the pond liner or stream, refill the pond and put the fish back hoping you don’t stress or kill them. The usual 4-5 hour process can be eliminated forever by simply treating your pond weekly with a maintenance dose of ESAA. Use in combination with ESAE – Algae Eliminator for your season long “clean pond” guarantee.
BENEFITS OF ESAA:
- Immediate algae / moss and slime mold removal
- Works on contact
- Removes odours
- Adds oxygen
- Water activated
- Non- Toxic to fish
TYPICAL USAGE SITES:
- Water Gardens, Koi Ponds, Waterfalls, Fountains, Standing Water, and Water Collection Containers
- Also used on non painted surfaces such as: Floors, Walkways, Patios, Decks, Railings, Roofs, Shingles, Siding, Fibreglass, Boats, Piers, Docks, Stairs, Concrete, brick, Tile, Slate, Granite, Statues, Outdoor Furniture, Tennis Courts, Shorelines and Gravel
HOW ESAA WORKS IN WATER:
- Using the powerful granual's, simply sprinkle or broadcast with a mechanical spreader or by hand, the product on the area you want to treat
- ESAA is water activated and effective cleaning is most easily achieved when algae are not yet well established
- Once the product is applied, it will fall through the water column (doesn’t dilute) to make contact with the algae
- When applying ESAA to soil or gravel or other similar media, incorporate the product into the first inch of substrate for optimum effectiveness
- Immediate action will be observed with bubbling and bleaching/discoloration of algae
ESAA is produced in accordance with NOSB (National Organic Standards Board) guidelines. The materials used in the production process are derived from naturally occurring and sustainable sources and are consistent with organic principals and the National List of Allowed Substances. ESAA does NOT contain synthetic chemicals, animal components, and animal by products, manure or manure by-products.
Fully complies with EPA Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) and the rules, orders and regulations promulgated there under including:
a) Sections 4, 5, 6 & 7; Title 40 Chapter 1, 707.20 thru 707.75;
b) 40 CFR Sections 704.3. 710.2(e) and 720.3(c); and
c) Sections 5 and 13, reference 42FR64583
d) Does not contain marine pollutants as defined in 49 CFR 171.8.
STORAGE & HANDLING:
Store in a cool location away from direct sunlight - No special handling required
- 1 kg. (2.2 lb.) - Bulk
- 10 kg. (22 lb.) HDPE Pail - Bulk